Does this sound like you?
We recruit outstanding, motivated graduates who want to contribute to Victoria's future. If this sounds like you, find out more about how to apply for the GRADS on this site.
We consider your values, skills, work experience, involvement in extra-curricular activities (for example, as a volunteer or in sport), and other community interests.
We are looking for graduates who want to contribute to Victorian communities and have the following qualities:
- strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
- initiative and accountability
The year your degree was completed is not relevant. We recruit a broad range of people, from recent graduates to those with workforce experience.
To qualify for the GRADS you must:
- Be either an Australia Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident; a New Zealand citizen who has entered Australia on a valid passport and has unrestricted rights to employment or a noncitizenwith the appropriate valid visa;
- Have completed an undergraduate degree prior to commencing the Scheme;
- Be prepared to undertake a Police Records Check; and
- Not have received a voluntary departure package from the VPS in the past three years.
For further information and hints and tips for your application, download the Candidate Guide.PDF (Candidate Guide.docx)